We're back with another fall themed pumpkin recipe that features the B.O.B.S. Pumpkin Spice. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are a popular hot beverage this year, so we thought we would try out a recipe!
This is a fantastic recipe to warm you up on cold fall days or to impress your guests during the Thanksgiving season. We like to make this recipe when we have leftover pumpkin puree from a recipe that didn't quite use the whole can.
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
3 tbsp pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp B.O.B.S. Pumpkin Spice
1 1/2 cups milk (or milk alternative)*
1/2 cup coffee (or espresso)
1-3 tbsp maple syrup*
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup milk or cream for frothing
- In a medium sized pot over medium heat, whisk together the pumpkin puree and B.O.B.S. Pumpkin Spice. Allow to warm until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients except for the milk for frothing. Allow to warm while whisking occasionally, about 5 minutes. *Don’t let the milk burn.
- Meanwhile, froth the milk with a frother.* When frothed, put in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour the latte mixture into two mugs and top with the frothed milk. Top with additional pumpkin spice if desired.
- The latte will be creamier if you use higher fat milks or creams
- Adjust the maple syrup to meet your taste preferences
- If you don’t have a milk frother, simply blend milk in a blender or shake milk in a jar to reach a frothed consistency
- If you're feeling fancy, top with whipped cream or mix in some Baileys
We hope you enjoy this quick, easy and delicious recipe! Save it for those days when you need a creamy afternoon pick-me-up.
If you missed our last blog post featuring a Pumpkin Bran Muffin recipe, find it here! Stay tuned for a Pumpkin Loaf recipe coming soon.
From our kitchen to yours,