Is there ever such thing as too many fall recipes? We don't think so! We have another fall themed baking recipe to keep you busy and your kitchens smelling delicious this fall season. Scroll down to find our Spiced Pumpkin Loaf recipe that features the B.O.B.S. Pumpkin Spice.
This is such a quick, easy and delicious recipe to keep on hand during the fall months. Perfect for a fun breakfast idea, an afternoon coffee companion, a dessert option or something to keep in the freezer. This is sure to be a family favourite!
Click here for a PDF version of the recipe!
SPICED PUMPKIN LOAF
1 cup whole wheat flour
3/4 cup white flour
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 tsp B.O.B.S. Pumpkin Spice
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 banana, mashed
1/3 cup canola oil
1/4 cup milk or milk alternative
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 5x9 loaf pan.
- In a large sized bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and place into the oven for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from the loaf pan and allow to finish cooling on a wire rack.
- Before baking, top with any fun ingredients you want! Turbinado sugar, walnuts, seeds, banana slices, cinnamon, oats, etc
- Use any type of sugar or oil you have on hand
- You can use an additional 1/2 cup pumpkin puree if you don't have 1 banana
We hope you enjoy this fall recipe as much as us! Hint: slather some butter or peanut butter on a slice to make it even more delicious. Yum!
Don't forget to check out the Pumpkin Bran Muffin, Pumpkin Spice Latte and Thanksgiving Dinner recipes. The seasonal spice blends featured in these recipes can still be purchased before Thanksgiving weekend. Learn more by clicking here!
From our kitchen to yours,