Are you firing up the BBQ this weekend?! You might want to after reading this recipe! We have created a no fuss, delicious and nutritious Grilled Chicken Kebab recipe that is sure to be a family favourite. HINT: it uses the Vegetable Blend!
Chicken doesn't need to be boring! Adding a little (or a lot!) of B.O.B.S Spices and cooking it in new, creative ways is a great way to keep dinners fun and exciting. This recipe is a great "prep ahead" and "cook later" recipe since there is a marinading step. Feel free to change up the vegetables and use whatever one you have on hand (zucchini, peppers, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, pineapple, corn).
To view this recipe and easily print it, click here.
Grilled Chicken Kebabs
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus 1-2 hour marinade time)
Cook time: 12-15 minutes
Serves: 4-6 people
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp honey
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp B.O.B.S. Vegetable Blend
4 chicken breasts
1 bell pepper
- In a container or Ziplock bag, mix together the marinade ingredients.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1 inch pieces and place them into the marinade. Mix until coated and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- When ready to make the kebabs, slice the peppers and onions into 1 inch pieces. If the mushrooms are large, cut them in half.
- Form the kebabs by creating a pattern of chicken and vegetables.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the kebabs for 12-15 minutes, turning half way. Use a thermometer to ensure the chicken is 165 degrees F before serving.
- Soak the skewers in water for 15 minutes before forming kebabs
- Cut the chicken into similar sizes pieces for even cooking
- Before placing the raw chicken into the marinade, reserve some marinade to brush onto the chicken when grilling
Don't forget to click, save and print the recipe!