Have you carved your pumpkins yet? You'll want to save your seeds if you haven't already! Roasted pumpkin seeds are such a delicious snack to make this time of year. And guess what?! You can make them with B.O.B.S. Spices!
Here is how we made ours:
- carved our pumpkins and saved the seeds
- rinsed and drained the seeds
- boiled the seeds in salt water then drained and dried them
- tossed the seeds with 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp B.O.B.S. Classic Blend and salt
- placed on a baking tray and baked for 15-20 minutes at 325°F (stir half way)
This is a great family activity to do on the weekend, especially right now if you're looking for activities to do with the kiddos.
We hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!